thread title missing
The male sure was a jester, his smile contagious as his greyscaled friend seemed to roll along with the silly game. Warm brown orbs twinkled as he chuckled at her reply and gave a sad little whine while asking in disbelief. "You don't think I'd want to make my favorite outlaw comfortable?" He shook his head in amazement at the woman as he scuffed. "I do believe I've been insulted here!" he said as he stuck his nose up in the air briefly before trying to sneak another glance at Geneva.

He watched her as she had slowed down in her pace and begun to stretch out her limbs. He grinned and was reminded of a cat but those thoughts soon vanished from his head as his maw was soon planted in the snow and he was blinking to himself as he tried to pull himself out the burrow and figure out where everything had gone wrong. Splayed out on the ground he grinned up at his Outlaw as she so calmly stated the obvious.

"I might be.. but I think I actually may have hurt something.." he said with a slight whimper as his eyes glittered with mischief. "Doc, can you save me?" he said as he rolled over onto his back in the snow and mimicked the age old 'dead dog' trick.

Messages In This Thread