That Warning I Hear
[html]

Should we end here? ^=^
500+

The white orbs lifted, following the woad banded ears that pricked forward at the white Rosea’s proposition. It had been clear what Cercelee had been requesting, but the clear statement felt differently in her ears. Adonis. That word seemed to hold the weight of the duty tied with it. The female nodded slowly, as if there was much going through her mind, much to consider and weigh. The black warrior was grateful that the white leader had found her worthy of such a rank, and she was determined to do her duty well and to not let her or Haku down. And the female, being the introverted creature that she was, could not find a way to respond to that declaration, but she accepted it with another gracious nod.

A light smile flickered on her lips at the blue eyed Rosea’s warning. "A warrior’s duty is to settle disputes," she remarked quietly. "But I shall try and find a less violent way of settling such disputes," Cwmfen added with a quiet, silver laugh. But it was true what she said—disputes were merely verbal battles, and battles of the mind could be settled similarly to physical battles. She did not doubt that such a high position would be held easily, but she would not back down from it. The woad warrior would take such hardships as a challenge, and the warrior did not take challenges lightly. And she was never looking for rewards. Life was reward enough. At least Cercelee and Haku would be keeping her busy, so that she would not regress on her social improvements. It would be an interesting experience for however long it would last.

The black fae responded with a curt nod. "I will." The female, being a quiet and fairly modest creature, would not have brought it up anyway, for she always waited for the official word in such situations. If Cercelee was going to inform the others of her decision at the pack meeting, then she herself would be silent until then. She wondered suddenly if she would be responsible for taking up other leading duties, whatever they would be, and she did not doubt it. But the black, woad-marked warrior felt that she would be briefed on such matters once Cercelee and Haku were ready to accept her officially.

She smiled, and it held that shy quality once more. "No.... That was it...." The white orbs looked briefly at the blue ones. "I just had a hunch." She felt, then, that Cercelee might be dismissing her, so the female rose. Perhaps the white Rosea would be occupied with other things, and perhaps with Slay. Having reminded herself of the Rosea’s new mated status, the warrior smiled before she gave a slight bow. "I suppose I’ll leave you to your duties," the alto melody sang as she quietly dismissed herself. It had not seemed that her presence had bothered Cercelee. It had seemed that her presence had almost been welcome. For that the Tilia was relieved, and so she left the white female’s presence with a light-hearted mood, knowing that soon she would be taking up a great responsibility for the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread