Just waiting for the ice to melt
OOC: Hope you don't mind lil' ol' me! <3

[html]
She felt immensely better than she had the previous couple of days. Being back home had somewhat rejuvinated the girl's spirit, as had the warm welcome from the friend she'd missed the most. It still made her head spin to think of all that she'd missed in the four months or so she'd been fighting her family's war back in Solbjorg Valley, but at least she was around to have missed anything. There had been quite a few close calls for her recently, and Dahlia de Mai offered the Stormbringer a sense of stability she hadn't found anywhere else. Of course that in itself was ironic, for Kol's departure had come just at the resolving of a war in these packlands as well. Perhaps it was a different sort of energy about the territory, but Dahlia had always felt more like home to Kol than the lands in which she'd grown up had.

Today found the night-kissed female wandering the packlands. At least not much had changed in the lay of the land, although there were several scents she found she didn't recognize. New members, more than likely. Much as she'd love it to, time simply didn't stand still when a crisis ripped through someone's life. In her meandering, Kol found herself in the shadow of a large church, the lands surrounding it full of the scent of her Rosea. A soft smile lit the girl's face as she realized Cercelee must make her home here now, and she stepped a bit closer. It wasn't until the soft sound of someone singing to himself drifted through the air that she realized she wasn't alone. Turning her attention in the direction of the sound, the female caught sight of a large strangely colored male seemingly lost in his pleasant thoughts. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. What was that you were singing just now?" She smiled softly as she approached, her body language relaxed and friendly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread