Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: Certainly not - nice to meetcha! ^_^

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

The piebald wolf smiled roguishly as he turned to greet the stranger. At first her dark charcoal fur made him think of Hanna, the herbalist - but no, this lady was much younger. Someone new, then. His pale blue eyes swept lazily across her appearance - some scars, he noticed, and startlingly violet eyes - and then he rose to his paws with a grunt, showering the ground with snow.

"...Twas merely a lullaby, my dear," he drawled in a friendly manner, pausing only to remember that he had promised Cercelee not to flirt with the lovely ladies of their pack. He never meant anything by the flowery praises and nicknames he invented for his comrades, but it often kept him in good graces with the capricious women. It would be harder to make friends with honest words, but he would have to do his best. It would not do for his delicate dove to return home and catch him complimenting another...

"And you're not disturbing me at all. I live right there, in the church - I simply decided to soak up some sun, while it was out." His whiskery grin widened as he padded closer to her, to inspect her scent. She had been accepted at the borders - a new packmate, then. Slay had been missing during the war with Inferni, and had therefore missed the coming and going of several members, including Ember Sadira and Kol herself. To him, she was a fresh new face.

She didn't perturbed at all by his ebony-daubed coat, which emboldened the big male. "M'name's Slay, the Head Hunter of Dahlia! Tis a pleasure to meet you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread