Just waiting for the ice to melt
OOC: <3

[html]

Kol was quite happy that both new faces she'd met since her return to Dahlia were warm and friendly. She was still adjusting to being back, and each new day and each warm welcome settled her just that much more. The Stormbringer had loved her pack and home dearly, and time and again that feeling grew to be more firmly cemented in her heart this second time around. "I thought it had the feel of a lullaby. My grandfather used to sing them to me on occasion. I wish I knew what it is about lullabies are just so comforting."

The girl smiled warmly at the male as he introduced himself. His name seemed harsh and violent for the gentlemanly and pleasant face it accompanied. "Well it's very nice to meet you Slay." As she continued, the Bluet dipped her head in acknowledgement and greeting. "My name is Kol Stormbringer, and I have no idea what co-rank I'd like to pursue." During the war, the shewolf had considered achieving the co-rank and duty of scout. Perhaps, if it were still available, she could try again.

As the male's words rolled through her head, she suddenly realize he'd mentioned living in the church. The strongest scent around the building was Cercelee's, however. Rather than spin the possible meaning of that around and around in her head, Kol resorted to doing the intelligent thing: asking. "You said you live here, in the church? Does that mean you live with Cercelee?" The girl had a sneaking suspicion she had a lot to catch up on since she'd been gone.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread