Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: C:

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"'Stormbringer' sounds mighty fierce for a friendly lass such as yourself," Slay commented harmlessly. Then again, she was decorated with more scars than he was. Who was he to judge?

"Thinking of a co-rank already, well, that's quite ambitious. Where do your talents lie? If you remember a good handful of those lullabies you spoke of, you could join our friend Mew Sadira as a Musician, and soothe us all to sleep at night." He gave a wide yawn for effect, licking his lips when he had completed. Kol would soon learn that the big arctic wolf with the ebony markings was almost always tired, or joking about naps. He never revealed his surname for personal reasons, but 'Dreamer' did seem more apt than a warrior's name like 'Slay'.

"Does that mean you live with Cercelee?"
Slay couldn't keep the broad smile from his lips as he drew back proudly, pale eyes shining. It was the first time he got to explain to someone that he had a lover... That somebody loved him, enough to put up with his drowsy laziness and devil-may-care attitude. "Why, Kol, I happen to be her mate..." He winked, ready to burst at the seams from pride.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread