Just waiting for the ice to melt
OOC: <3333333

[html]
Kol could only smile when the male mentioned the oddness of her family name. Oh if only he knew their story, of the darkness that lurked in her bloodline, a darkness that every member of the line fought to control and overcome. Her day would come to face that inner demon, she knew, but for now it lay dormant far beneath her surface. "The tempest seems to follow those in my family wherever they go, and I doubt I'm any different." Her gentle smile coated her words in humor, though she'd meant every one of them.

The dark girl relaxed and stretched a bit as her companion remarked about her desire for a co-rank. "Well the truth is that I'd been thinking about it months ago, back when I was here the first time around. I did a lot of scouting runs during the Dahlia/Inferni war, and I found I'm fairly good at it. Of course, shortly after, I had to leave for awhile thanks to an emergency back home. I came back to Dahlia de Mai as soon as I could." No sense going into the details unless someone asked about them. It was a long story and not many really cared much, truth be told.

Kol's jaw nearly hit the ground with the male's answer for her question of his residence. Mate?! Damn, she really had missed a lot in her absence. Alexey becoming a Luperci, Firefly and Haku having a litter, Cercelee taking a mate...what the heck else had she missed out on? "Congratulations then! I hope you're taking real good care of her. I'd hate to have to get into any scraps so soon after my homecoming." A soft chuckle and sly wink assured the male that she was just teasing. Cer had a good enough head on her shoulders to know what she was getting into, and to know when to speak up and get out if things deteriorated at all.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread