Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: xD

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

It was nice to have a pleasant lighthearted conversation... The last he could remember was his bubbly chat with Mew at the pier, and that had been before the first snow. Since then it had been a whirlwind of hunting, pack duties, and moving in with Cer. That last part had been ever-so-pleasant, but otherwise he relished the quick break. That was one downside to being the alpha's mate - he could no longer get away with slacking off! She could catch him every time... Kol seemed like a nice girl, though, and Slay was happy to see that more than half of their pack were cheerful, well-balanced wolves. After all, not everyone had to be out of their mind, or caustic to everything that moved...

"...Well, every family has their dark side. Here's hoping you're ahead of yours." Slay gave a little nod, affirming his statement. His tribe had no tempest to speak of, but he could never escape the sleeping sickness he had inherited from their generations of inbreeding. He wasn't as self-conscious as he used to be, but still, he had managed to hide it from most of the newer packmates. Whatever - everyone had their own things they had to deal with. Slay was never the prying sort.

As the Stormbringer explained her role in the war, Slay watched curiously. She was braver than he, or at least more loyal to pack life. He had gone AWOL after the first attack, unwilling to fight without good reason. Cercelee had gotten hurt by a coyote during his absence, and since her homecoming, he had kept close by her side. If he found out which Inferni member had mauled her, well, that would be a fight worth taking. Politics, though? No motivation whatsoever. "A scout, you say? That would get you in with Haku and Firefly, who are a bit... persnickety, shall we say? Maybe a tough gal like you could train with Cwmfen, and be a warrior..." Whether or not she heeded his advice, Slay was happy to try and help.

The arctic wolf bridled with pleasure as Kol congratulated him, smiling broadly at her mock threat. "Ah, there'll be no scrapping here, unless you have some claim to her heart as well. I warn you, though, I'm a bit bigger than you!" He tried to imagine the two females, black and white, bedding together - the thought made him snort with laughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread