Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

Out of Character

My apologies for the wait love!

In Character

Kol couldn't help the mischievous glint that sparkled in her eye at the male's teasing. "Well I can't say I have a claim to her...yet." She grinned as she stressed the last word. "And you may be bigger than me, but I'm faster and more attractive. There's no possible way you could win!" A wink and a chuckle accompanied the jest, and she stretched out her languid body, the shining sun warming her obsidian pelt.

Her joking over, Kol decided to address the male's thoughts on the previous subject. "I've worked under Haku before as a scout in the war, and I've found that it's a function I've got some talent in. It's also something, strangely enough, that I enjoy doing. Besides, being around those two doesn't bother me in the slightest. You could say I understand them, in a way." She smiled softly, remembering briefly the meaningful conversation she'd had with the chocolate male upon her return. Her thoughts returning to the present, she realized the male had mentioned a name she was unfamiliar with. "Cwmfen? Who's that?" Kol blinked a bit in surprise. The name was foreign, though it had a somewhat familiar tone and lilt to it.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread