Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

Out of Character

Whatcha say we wrap this up soon love? I kinda forgot about it and let it fall behind. *FAIL*

In Character

Kol couldn't help but laugh genuinely as the male humoured her comments. His personality was wonderfully light and genial, and she thought he was definitely a good match for their sometimes-too-serious-and-stressed Rosea. "Alright alright I yield! My stickly frame and cunning intellect are still no match for your generous size and boundless wit." Smiling in amusement, she dipped her head in mock submission to his playful victory.

As the male went on, his words now passing on Firefly and Haku, the Stormbringer took a moment to stretch languidly and shake the day's dust from her sleek black fur. She wasn't surprised at Slay's confession about not getting along with the Scouts, as it took a rare person to understand someone like Haku or Firefly. Neither one was a saint, and both were very good at making enemies. "Firefly and Haku both remind me very much of many members of my own family. I've had plenty of experience in dealing with wolves like them, though perhaps not quite to their extremes. My grandfather was actually a lot like Haku in his younger years. There may even be a select few old wolves from the former Souls lands who know of him and his sister. I think that steering clear of them is probably the best thing to do when butt heads with their type." She winked as she finished her comment, knowing all too well what can happen when someone got on the bad side of wolves like those two.

The girl listened intently as her new friend described the woman he'd mentioned earlier. Kol was admittedly fascinated by what Slay told her of Cwmfen, and she made a mental note to get to know the woman at some point in the near future. She had yet to run into the warrior anywhere in the packlands, but then again the Stormbringer had only been back for a scant few days, most of which were spent getting her house and landscape back in order. It still irritated the girl that she couldn't find the sketchbook she'd left behind in her mad dash through the night, but wherever it was she hoped someone could make good use of it, at least. Her current hobby of jewelcrafting gave her more pleasure, but that wasn't the point. She was more annoyed that someone had taken the book rather than angry at the loss of the book itself.

Kol blinked her amethyst eyes at the strongly marked male as recognition suddenly seemed to fill his blue eyes. As he mentioned the day Cercelee returned to Dahlia from her recovery in Twilight Vale, Kol had a moment of recognition herself. He was right, he'd been there as well. It was the last time the girl had seen her packmates before Skripi had come to fetch her for the Dawnrunner conflict. A warm smile graced the girl's face as she returned his apologetic bow with a nod. "No apology necessary Slay. It seems like that day was a lifetime ago, doesn't it?" It did to Kol, at least.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread