Just waiting for the ice to melt
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: Okies! =D Don't worry, I was going to suggest that anyway. My last post, then.
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay let his self-satisfied smirk ease onto his muzzle, nodding with approval at Kol's playful submission. Yes, he was the king. Bow to his majesty. He let his thick tail curl appreciatively about his hindquarters, adopting a regal pose. Playing pretend, well, that was his favourite game.

"And steer clear I do," Slay reiterated shamelessly. "I've got no qualms with Mew - she's a friend of mine - but her brother, he's just... I don't know. If you can understand him, more power to you! Firefly has an excuse to be catty, spending her time with that guy." The hunter chuckled, shaking his head with amusement. He meant no disrespect, since they were both above him in rank. He knew he wasn't the only gossip in the pack, though, so it didn't concern him that his words might be repeated. With his strangely-coloured fur and his sleeping habits, he had the suspicion that he was gossiped about just as much.

"...A lifetime indeed," Slay murmured somberly. Things had taken a slow turn for the better since that day, Cercelee's return. He still came up short sometimes, but he wouldn't let her get hurt again. Not like that, so bad that she didn't want to come home for weeks... He had vowed to be there for her, to try harder. For the most part he succeeded, since she was his now... and no one else could come close. Protective and possessive were qualities he tried to hide, but there was no denying them, once anyone was let past his defenses. Slay gave a lopsided smile, glancing apologetically towards the Stormbringer. It had been a nice way to pass the time, sharing in her company. Hopefully her warrior-like prowess would not be required any time soon. "Thanks for droppin' by, m'dear, but I'm afraid I'd best be heading inside now. Don't want the missus thinking you're after her man," he added with a wink, rising fluidly to his paws. "Feel free to stop by anytime, though. T'was pleasant meeting you again, violet-eyes!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread