she wants to see, galaxies
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Jefferson watched him somewhat cautiously, especially at the mentioning of Iskata's name. He frowned disapprovingly, always a bit on edge about the ex-Matriarch whom he had replaced. He was well aware that what had happened to her was not simply just an accident, just as aware as she was about it. He knew the possibility that someone out there was still crawling around, some kind of miscreant hunting for his next victim. Jefferson hadn't the slightest idea of whom it was, but he kept his options open. His eye remained affixed on the cream-colored stranger, ears perking somewhat--he was another Sadira, meaning that they were related somewhere along the line. Of course, this wasn't all too important to Jefferson somehow, and the male scoffed and decided to leave that unsaid for now.

"She's surviving," he said almost bitterly, as if he himself was still tender from past scars that hadn't even touched his skin. The Patriarch straightened his shoulders a little and stood a little taller, raising a brow. "Blind as a bat and not happy about it. Abandoned her kid and now she mopes around a lot. Could be worse, but she's surviving." He breathed in and exhaled slowly. "I'm Jefferson. I took her place."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread