she wants to see, galaxies
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Jefferson decided this stranger was someone at least relatively trustworthy; he did look completely harmless, and Jefferson felt a tinge of relief that he didn't have to spark up his temper or anything without proper reason. Honestly, he was growing sick of the idiots and assholes that had been straying past lately. He also took note of the name the stranger had introduced himself by and realized that he could have been closely related to Iskata, at such realization he decided to relax a little. "You're her son," he guessed. He was too young to be anything else. They were cousins, he thought. He couldn't really remember.

It was at this point he remembered Kansas's other question. He frowned and stared his green eye elsewhere, shrugging. "She was attacked by a bear. I've been told there's more to it, but... that's all I know of it. She's blind and scarred up, but she's still alive. That's all that matters."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread