she wants to see, galaxies
[html]

Ha, I wrote "Jefferson wolf," dumbtard... *edits*

As their time together was lengthening, Kansas was beginning to feel a bit more less at ease. They'd gotten past the "trespassing" issue (or, the boy had, in his own nervous mind). But there was something about Jefferson that Kansas perceived as coldness. Resentment? That didn't seem right, but he didn't know. Perhaps the man and his mother were close, and his being Iskata's son was awkward somehow.

Kansas let his sky gaze flicker to his paws, where his eyes traced the contours of his toes, his dark claws. Last autumn. So it had been awhile. Long enough for him to have become close with Iskata. Kansas never seemed to know anything about his family -- not about his mother, his father, his own twin. There were some things he still felt Savina kept from him. Perhaps he had that sort of aura that repelled others away from sharing secrets with him. When the Phoenix Valley wolf mentioned his scars, Kansas looked quickly at him, his brow furrowed slightly. He had noticed his stare. "Oh, I --" Goddamn it. "No, I wasn't. I just wondered. You... seemed like you knew the place well, that's all."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread