she wants to see, galaxies
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The Patriarch offered a slight chuckle at the boy's reply. A thought crossed the cyclops's mind; he wondered if he'd ever been naive in such a fashion, innocent. It was difficult enough to imagine himself a child or anything other than a stone-faced, one-eyed idiot covered in gashes and demons. The thought itself was rather amusing, thinking that he'd been a child once. He'd been happy, supposedly. The late Laruku had been his brother, and he'd had siblings once (although they'd all disappeared one way or another). He was his mother's firstborn and the only sibling he knew of personally was Haku, Colibri's last born. Strange, how he and Haku had not associated since their first peaceful meeting... he supposed there had just been no calling for such.

It occurred to him that he'd been daydreaming a few seconds too long, and quickly shrugged his shoulders to bring himself back to earth. "I have to know the place well. I'm the leader here." He smirked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread