she wants to see, galaxies
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Thanks, hun. That means a lot to me. Your writing is very well done as well. ^^ And sure, why don't you finish it up in your next post? I'll archive it after.

Jefferson detected a slight change in demeanor of the cream-colored boy in reaction to his words. The one-eyed male watched him carefully and watched his reaction for insight onto his unspoken thoughts; the boy's blue eyes scanned over his scarred and torn body once more, whether or not he had intended to, and he was well aware that Kansas was still highly on edge with the Patriarch's presence, even if the hybrid had not threatened him in the least. The smile on the boy's face stood as sheer irony against the nervous biting of his lip; Jefferson anticipated his decision to hasten away off his territory before the male even began to mention the thought.

Regardless, the cyclops nodded his head gently and watched. "I'll let her know. I'm sure she'll be happy to know you at least stopped by." He wished that Iskata might have been more grateful, might have been more willing to see her boy--but he knew otherwise, after she'd abandoned Zana so quickly. Somehow, one way or another, he felt as if he was doing something wrong... but he couldn't identify just what it was. "If you're leaving, well... you're Iskata's boy." And I like you, he could have added. Green eye directly looked him in the eye, speaking in modest seriousness. "If you're ever in a fix, come back and find me. I'll do what I can."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread