Strangers now and strangers then
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Crap post by me :/ Night-time is fine! Big Grin And yeah they haven't officially met ever, I was slacking at the time Tongue
Word count: 404

A flurry of black interrupted her thoughts as it was at one moment right in front of her, and the next beside her, uttering sounds of surprise. Quickly spinning around, Mew rearranged her attention to the present instead of the world of thought, and noticed a femme in front of her, strange dark fur with feathers attached to it, with eyes of a colour she had not seen on anyone else. She was familiar, had been in Dahlia de Mai sometime during the war, although she hadn't been here for months. Now, it seemed, obviously, she was back, and Mew had nearly walked straight into her with all of her anger, like a steamroller would waltz over anything in its way. Embarrassed, and still moving, Mew took several steps to secure her balance as she looked at the femme, heard her words and saw how she clung to a tree for her own balance, all at once. A sound of her own surprise joined the choir, although hers was wordless, high pitched, though not a scream, more like a yelp. The blackness of her furs had mixed with the color of the night, perfectly, although Mew - with her keen eyes - should easily have seen her legs and body against the snow that covered the ground, night or not. Embarrassed, the woman fought a blush and as soon as she found her balance gathered herself, nodding her head and looking at the ground for a second, as if to offer an apology. It wasn't often she did, although this time she had been the cause of a near-crash, which simpyl shouldn't happen. I'm sorry! I was in my own thoughts! As soon as the nod, which was more of a mix between a head-bow and a nod, really, was over, Mew looked up again with her green eyes, searching for a focus point in all the purple. They were strange and dark, an like Cwmfen's a little hard to figure out. Cwmfen had the problem of to much light color, whilst this femme had too much dark for Mew to get it down exactly right. Aiming at somewhere in those spheres that she thought was right, she let her vividly green eyes rest there, waiting for the other to say something. Without knowing it, her hand was at her chest, and her breathing was slightly faster than usual, still agitated by the near-crash.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread