Strangers now and strangers then
[html]

Out of Character

Sorry for the wait hon!

In Character

Kol couldn't help but start to chuckle as the opposite females both fought to slow their racing hearts. Mew's emerald eyes caught her own of violet, and the young girl realized that the two truly were completely opposites. Black and white were polar twins, while green was the proper inverse of purple. She had a fleeting thought wondering if their personalities would reflect the same differences. "Seems we were both a bit lost then. You alright though? Other than suffering a near heart attack, anyway." The ebony girl smiled good-naturedly, still catching her breath.

In the next few moments, the appearance of the woman in front of her finally sank in. White fur, green eyes...so far as Kol knew, there'd been only one Dahlia member who fit that description when she'd first come here. Mew Sadira was the sister of their Lilium, and though unintentional, she'd been much the root cause of the entire war with Inferni. Well, then again it wasn't fair to phrase it quite that way. It had been the wrongs done to Mew that had triggered the hatred from Dahlia. "It's Mew, right? Mew Sadira? I don't know if you'd remember me, but my name's Kol. We fought in the Inferni war together. It's a pleasure to actually meet you properly, despite the mutual heart attacks." Her cheery smile brightened the girl's ebony visage, hoping to lighten the mood a bit.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread