All the little things
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 378

The smell of a dead rabbit and a lower ranked member reached Mew's nostrils minutes before the puppy approached her. Mew hadn't cared to find the little female, partly because she was way too comfortable staring at the sea, laying on her stomach in the snow. The blasted snow! Hopefully it would go away soon. She did not feel the cold, however; her pelt was made for these conditions, and she was surprised the pup had seen her at all. Or perhaps she'd smelt her; it didn't matter. As she did approach though, the little one expressed words that made Mew arch an eyebrow, and turn around to look at the little girl with the big mouth. Turning around, still laying down, she supported herself on her elbows and simply looked bluntly at the girl. Impressive. Here she was, one of the highest ranked members of the pack, and the little fur-ball had the nerve to talk to her like that. Mew wasn't angry, she was astonished at the rudeness the girl could muster. Tilting her head to the side Mew swallowed a few taunting words of her own (it was so easy to just reply in the same manner, but this was a child, not Firefly), and quickly realized this must be Svara. She'd heard about Svara, the one that seemed to lift Haku up like some godlike figure, and treated everyone else as if they were carpets she tread on on an everyday basis. Well, tough luck, Mew could be very hard to chew sometimes, if she wanted to. The eyebrow remained arched, and she looked at the child in a skeptical manner, listening to the next sentence she uttered. Seriously, didn't the girl know anything but how to offend people? An interesting case, indeed. Well I wouldn't call myself a cotton ball, as old as I am. You're more fitting for the description, really, still in your puppy pelt. Mew smiled, eyebrow still arched, pointing out the obvious flaw in the little one's sentence. And apparently the other white cotton ball was Cercelee. The names amused Mew, but she could understand it if it became annoying. Surely the child had at least an ounce of respect in her for the elders of the pack, though?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread