All the little things
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 319

A grin that showed exactly how much the child indulged herself in being bad, Mew once again chuckled, looking at her with her confidence and erect pose. She was peculiar, despite her rudeness, and Mew's patience was not yet tested. At first, it had been, but only seconds after the first sentence the child uttered had she regained control over it again. Possibly because how she knew the child stayed with Haku - something which was odd enough. Haku didn't seem like the children man, and he wasn't. His personality could very easily be affectionate - in his own way - and he felt responsibility and respect, and what his standing in the pack meant. Thus, he would see the necessity of protecting a child, or taking in a child, who would otherwise probably not have been able to manage herself on her own. Though her brother could sometimes be almost cruel - or perhaps calculating was a better word - he was far from evil, or without conscience on several subjects. A child in need would be exactly the thing he would be forced to do something about, or else risk falling outside the system of the life he had built around himself. Thus, as she looked at Svara and her brattish attitude, Mew silently hoped the child did not act as insolent with him. He would not throw her out, and perhaps an affection even for her could grow in him, but the impression she would make on him - or anyone else, could be fatal to her existence in the pack.
Ah, well you are a puppy. And that makes all the difference. Although, I don't know under what circumstances you came here, I must admit...? Looking at the girl, she raised her eyebrows - signalizing how she was directing this inquiry for information at her.
And.. you are staying with my brother, are you not?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread