saturday at nine
[html]
--

The stench of cigarette was like a stain in the sky, very unexpectedly entering his breath and lungs and nearly choking the unsuspecting brute. Though he had spent countless hours in the small cabin with its lit fireplace and the resulting scent of smoke that still somewhat blew through the room rather than chimney, Jefferson was not used to the smell of cigarettes. He managed to swallow the discomfort in his throat and peer questionably at the stranger that had approached. If he was the accused smoker, the cigarette had already been ditched. There was no immediate threat, especially since the creature maintained a leisurely air and, as expected, had had some sort of mild reaction to Jefferson's scarred appearance. The brute would never get used to that look he received so commonly.

"Not really, no," the cyclops muttered, turning to face the stranger. He didn't really have "reason" to be there, other than seeing the lands for himself. It was just coincidence that Zana was nearby, possibly. "Rumors have it that these lands are supposed to be dangerous," he commented, single green eye wandering the milieu, "but it looks fine to me. One of the pups from my pack supposedly wandered this way." His eye flashed. "Zana. You know her? I'm not here to get her. I don't give a flying fuck." No, she was safer here than back in Phoenix Valley with her moody, uncaring mother and romantically-stressed stepbrother. Hell if Jefferson would adopt her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread