saturday at nine
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait. I have so many threads. >_<

The fact that this Gabriel referred to DaVinci as a brat put a snide smirk on Jefferson's face, an obvious sign of agreement and a lack of argument. The silver-furre idiot was still a thorn in his side and a royal pain in the ass, but the one-eyed brute had come to appreciate what he did. He was a hard worker and got things done, even if everything he managed to get finished was never the highest priority. Regardless, though, he was still Iskata's idiot of a son and the leader worked well with his subleader either way.

"It doesn't ring a bell," he said quietly, shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders. Of course, the Patriarch had always tried to stay out of Iskata's and DaVinci's business. They had too many connections already, and Jefferson just preferred to stay the outsider looking in until it was necessary he get involved. Although now on edge, having seen Gabriel's reaction to the mere mentioning of the ex-Matriarch, Jefferson's green eye wandered and he replied casually, primarily unfazed. "I've been around," the cyclops answered nonchalantly. "I don't even know how I got most of these. If anything else, at least I have a level of intimidation that comes in handy." A joke--a chuckle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread