saturday at nine
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hot damn I'm slow. Why don't we just turn this towards a close?

It was rather clear that the Inferni leader had some sort of distaste for Iskata, but from the sounds of it, the both of them were perfectly understandable in how they felt about each other. Jefferson watched Gabriel carefully, green eye diligent and intent; had he been younger, he might have reacted differently. He might have denied such things or tried to justify Iskata's behavior one way or another, but no... he knew how she was. Jefferson knew she tended to get involved in things she didn't and that she was too stubborn and hotheaded for her own good.

Gabriel seemed almost relieved that Iskata was blinded and out of the way, but in a similar fashion, Jefferson was too. She needed the rest and the excuse to back down, else she'd find herself in worse trouble one way or another. "...Yeah," he answered slowly, somewhat overwhelmed by the sudden spitting of words that he was trying to absorb all at once. He could have easily agreed with what was said about DaVinci, but Iskata? He still wasn't sure. The Patriarch just nodded and shrugged. "She's as stubborn as she used to be. That's all." His eye moved past the Aquila for a brief few seconds, just to look over what looked like such peaceful land that stood behind him. That done, he began to turn on his heel. "Well, if Zana's here, then I'll get off your land. If you need her out of your hair, though, you can throw her back my way and we'll figure something out." He cleared his throat, mind somewhat more troubled than when he'd first approached. "It was nice meeting you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread