You Tell Me
[html]

300+ We’ll end it here. Big Grin We can have a more recent one soon!

She wasn’t surprised to hear that Firefly and Svara had picked on the woman before her. Firefly had probably done it out of spite just because Coli did not have a positive opinion of her mate. As for Svara, well, that kid simply did not have her head screwed on right to begin with. Alexey could also understand why the Rosea had told the girl to respect her father despite everything he’d done to her. She could not afford to have one more rebel running around; Dahlia de Mai was already chaotic enough. Somehow, she doubted Cercelee would simply overlook such a thing. The two leaders had always dealt with their problems privately and it would probably be the same in this case.

Coli seemed genuinely interested in the rest of the Koios family; it made Alexey proud in a way. When the chocolate female mentioned that she hoped to meet them one day, the caregiver had to bite her tongue to stop herself from saying something mean about Adelaida. She loved her sister, yes, but Ade wasn’t really someone many people got along with. The tawny girl suddenly wondered if her masked sibling had made any friends at all since joining the ranks of Dahlia de Mai.

“You’d like Sankor,” she offered instead, focusing on the normal one. Her brother had no enemies that she knew of. His flirtatious and charming attitude had him on everyone’s good side. “And Ade, well, she has problems getting along with people.” She left it at that. Degrading her sister would make her look bad; Coli could make her own opinion of Adelaida. “I think I’m going to head home, Coli. All this standing around on two legs is making me tired. I live in the small house by the cemetery by the way. If you ever feel like stopping by, feel free to do so,” she offered with a smile before turning on her heels and walking away from the blue-eyed girl she now considered her friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread