missing a title
[html]
But all the miles the separate
[/html]

Sorry... I was spazzing out and forgot. You'd think I'd remember this from the last time! And yeah, I changed my table 'cause I just couldn't get the other one to work the way I wanted it to. Anyhow, hope this is better. And yes, it's a tattoo. I put it in my profile, but I forgot to mention that here.

Name: Orca Naiad
Birthdate (including year): April 4, 2003
Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Email: korinthewolf@yahoo.com
Secondary Contact:
-- YIM: (but I'm very rarely online) korinthewolf
-- email: amunwolf@yahoo.com
-- Or you can contact me on my website (I'm Korin there). I check the boards there daily.

[html]
disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face
[/html]

"Do you need help?" His tired eyes had drifted somewhere within his own mind, unknowingly falling into half-sleep as he stood there watching for someone, anyone who might pass by. The feminine voice caught him off-guard, though he was too weary to give a start or recoil at the sudden sound from her. The darkened blue eyes flickered up to her, her own dark form looming like a foreboding shadow against the outline of the forest and snow. Though he knew better than to think such, the words were quite insulting. She was merely trying to offer assistence, yet... Orca stood quietly for a moment, thinking the situation over. Had his temper gotten the best of him, he would have answered differently. But, as he had realized before, she was only offering assistance.

The gash in his shoulder gave another painful tinge. It wasn't a large wound, perhaps not even noticeable to her yet, but it still triffled him and had made his leg sore from travel. It was careless, really, the way he had gone after that lynx, and the crusted blood that matted his fur there was evidence enough of his punishment for being so reckless. He looked at the dark female, letting out a heavy breath that steamed in the late-fall air.

"I suppose it'd be lying to say I didn't," he said lowly, though not with anger, "as much as it embarasses me to admit it." Orca's eyes lowered again, moving his gaze toward her feet. What kind of wolf was she anyhow? She did not smell of the packland that bordered him. Nor did she inquire as to his business there, as many others had when he passed by their pack's border. She was simply... pleasant. And as much as he hated it feeling that way, he enjoyed her company after such a long time of being guest to snow and wind. "Do you live here?"

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread