missing a title
[html]
But all the miles the separate
[/html]

Great. I do feel a bit stupid for not adding that in the first place.

[html]
disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face
[/html]

"Jaded Shadows." He said the name aloud, as though saying it might change how he felt about the tree covered mountain. He'd already made up his mind, the second he saw it from so far away in the wind. Even now as he glanced up to its peak, he already knew what he wanted. "With such a name, its ironic that I would end up here."

His eyes were tiny blue marbles under half closed lids as he watched her, listening as she answered him. It seemed rather peculiar that she would be of such a high rank, though Orca had to admit that often such high ranking wolves were oddities by themselves. He wondered if she was a naive leader, inexperienced in the greetings and goings-on of pack life. His eyes wandered her body for a moment. This couldn't be the case, he decided, judging the aged look of her. For all he knew, she looked even old than he. So his mind slowly came to the assumption that she was simply confident in her stance: unthreatened by him.

It wasn't a pleasant thought, one which made even his ears turn back in disgust. "My wounds will heal," he said, his voice sounding slightly offended. True... he could manage the wound, but not without a safe place to rest. Orca didn't look forward to even another minute of walking on his frostbitten toes or closing his eyes to another gust of cold wind. His ears lay flat against his head for a moment before he took a cautious step towards her. "But as for a home... " His head lowered, body crouching slightly as he pointed his nose back up towards her chin. He took another cautious step, carefully shifting his weight as he came down on the injured leg. Maybe, if he looked well enough... she just might... "if I am worthy?"

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread