New place, new hopes
I'm not sure which of the packs take wolves and not Luperci... I found it once, but lost it. If Crimson Dreams doesn't take normal plain wolves, then I apologize and I can easily change him to a Luperci. He's been one before. Also, please bear with me, I haven't done this in a while, and I might be a bit rusty.

Character Name: Moose the Wild
Character Birthdate (including year): February 28, 2005
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: wolf
Species: Grey wolf
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).: Hotmail work? I check it daily: LMINTONDZ@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: stumbled upon it while looking to get back into roleplays
Detailed physical description: Large grey wolf with mottled fur in hues ranging from an almost white grey to black, but tending to range more in the grey scales. He's built rather muscularly with his toned appearance obvious beneath his coat. While a large wolf, he remains rather stocky and awkward looking, but he still moves with the lithe gracefulness of his kind. His body shows the many scars and scraps from fights. His eyes are amber colored.

Detailed biography: Personality-wise, Moose tends to be a bit on the reserved side. He was born into wolf royalty (if you will): his father was alpha male of the pack, as was his grandfather, etcetera. However, Moose was not the oldest, his brother Merzekial was. When time came for their father to pass the pack, he skipped Merzekial in favor of giving it to Moose. During this time, Merzekial opted for self-exile. Moose and his pack prospered and grew, and he took a mate, Sirce. The pair and their pack lived in relative harmony for some time before Merzekial returned with a group of rogue wolves and drove Moose and Sirce from their home in the North. The pair wandered for several years before Sirce injured herself in a trap, the wound becoming infected and eventually killing her. Out of grief, the exiled alpha went mad for a short period of time, picking fights with as many wolves as possible, trying to join Sirce in the afterlife, but never succeeding. Sirce came ot him in a dream one night while he was traveling and told him to stop the nonsense, and it was at this time he decided to try and join a new pack and begin life over with a clean slate.
[[I can get more detailed and describe his time wandering if you would like, it's your call.]]

Initial post:

His feet sore and his muscles aching from the traveling of the day, he raised his nose into the air, sniffing. A scent came to him, stronger now than when he had first caught hint of it. A pack. Could it be? After all his wandering, had he finally found somewhere to try and call home?

Slowly, he continued forward, alternating from smelling the breeze to the trails, scouting and wondering about the potential. It had been so long since he had been in a peaceful situation with others. He had been fighting for so long, with his heart heavy from his loss-- first his pack and the Sirce; both taken from him so suddenly. And Sirce: when she had gotten caught, he hadn't lost hope, and just when she seemed better, the wound became infected and she was taken.

Finally, he reached what seemed to be the boundary to the territory. Moose tried his best to remember his manners, how to introduce himself and how to behave. Sirce had been so much better at this than he was. Rather than prowl the area like and intruder, he headed what he believed to be a non-threatening distance into the territory and looked around, hoping to be found by scouts. He really didn't want to tick off the alphas by being rude enough to howl. His ears perked and swiveled, keeping close check on the surroundings: birds chirruping, insects flying, a creek babbling nearby. It sounded peaceful; it sounded like home.

Messages In This Thread