New place, new hopes
[html]
300+

Geneva couldn't help smiling at the absurdity of it all. Here was this massive male, who no doubt towered over her even when seated, and he kept his head lower than hers. She knew that their situation demanded a bit of this, but it was just so strange. She was thin, just shy of the size of a yearling. She was little bigger than a coyote. She could probably pass for one if it weren't for the fact that her build was completely wolfen. Although she was the size of an adolescent, her body lacked the gangly qualities of that body type. She was fully formed, each part of her proportionate. Border etiquette could be trying enough. She decided not to be a stickler for the rules.

"Please, don't bend your neck that way. I'm sure the crick that'd develop would be quite uncomfortable." Geneva was a wolfess of very few words, and those words she did choose to say were soft. It wasn't that she wasn't social. Quite the contrary, she found that she loved company as much as solitude. But she was quite introspective, often internalizing and thinking instead of speaking.

She was delighted at his strange accent, and it showed plainly on her face. Geneva loved new things, interesting things that she could explore (although lately her curiosity had gotten her into quite a few scrapes). She regarded the amber eyed Moose curiously, thoughts churning as she tried to place his accent. "Moose, my name is Geneva Stockholm. I am the Lieutenant of Crimson Dreams, the pack which owns these lands." She didn't say that it was nice to meet him, although she very much thought it was. This situation called for a different protocol. Besides, first looks could be deceiving. It would serve her to be just this side of suspicious. He said he sought a home, and she could deny him a hearing. But it was her duty to screen intruders, to make sure she wasn't inviting danger into her home.

Her smile was gentle, her voice firm, but friendly. "If you're looking for a home, this is a wonderful place." She loved it here so much. It was evident in her voice, in every line of her expression. It wasn't something she could hide. Not that she could ever shield any emotion from her face anyway. "Will you tell me a bit about yourself, Moose? Maybe where you come from, why you want a home, and some of your abilities?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread