New place, new hopes
[html]
I'm going to move this along, because Stockholm's had something come up and might be absent for a little while. Don't want your joining thread to be delayed!

It was kind of the large man to lower his head when she appeared. Initial shows of respect were something that she took seriously, but after they had demonstrated that they knew the rules she didn't find it necessary for them to stay that way. "I thank you for the courtesy, but you may relax. Don't want you to get a crick in your neck," she said kindly. Savina took note of the scars on his body, noting that they weren't too old. She would need to ask about that. Though she had to admit, it would feel a bit hypocritical considering there were fresh scars that covered her own legs. The hair was starting to grow in and cover them, but they were still quite visible.

When he stayed silent she realized that she hadn't made it clear to whom she was addressing the question. How silly of her. She was used to greeting joiners on her own instead of being called to someone who had already been greeted. Gracefully she reclined back onto her haunches while she studied the wolf before her. "Excuse me, I should have made myself more clear. You may speak. May name is Savina Marino and I'm the Lieutenant General of this pack." She knew it could be annoying having to repeat the same information over and over again, but it was just part of joining a pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread