New place, new hopes
[html]

She couldn't help but let her smile widen as he spoke in that interesting accent. It was nothing like her own, or any she had ever heard. But then, there really weren't many foreigners in the lands of 'Souls. Actually now that she thought about it, the only ones she knew of were her brother and herself. While obviously from a different culture than that of Italy, it would be nice to have someone from a different place around. "Well, I think you've come to the right place then. This is where my clean slate started as well." There was absolutely no shame in wanting to start anew, whether it was planned or not. That had been the case for her, and for Geneva as well.

"But I do need to ask you a few questions first. I wonder what you can offer to Crimson Dreams? And why is it that you left your former home?" While she understood clean slates, she did need to know at least some of Moose's past. It was all for the safety of the pack. Once again eying some of his scars, she spoke again. "I do not mean to make assumptions about you or your past, but I must say that we try our best to be a peaceful pack. We understand that sometimes things happen, but we like to keep a good relationship with the other packs. So as a representative of Crimson Dreams, you will be expected to behave civilly." Those words tasted a little bitter in her mouth, but they were true. In her mind she had made her own self-inflicted punishment for her slip-up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread