New place, new hopes
[html]
I have to say, I love your character!

Savina listened attentively as Moose replied to her questions. So he used to be an alpha? That was impressive and admittedly comforting to the fey. It was good to be around someone who understood the duties and stresses that came with running a pack. At times it seemed like those that had never experienced such a position idealized it. Like it was some golden privilege that was easy. While running a pack was indeed a privilege, it was far from being easy. It required a lot of hard work and strong will. The fact that he had experience in that area as well as those qualities was a major plus for him.

It was also a relief to hear that he understood the need to maintain peace and order. They had never really had a diplomat, per se, so that could be quite valuable. If he was able to keep himself alive for a year on his own he must be a good hunter. In her eyes he seemed to be perfectly qualified to become a new member of their family and home. "I must say, I am impressed with you Moose. Your experiences and skills would be a great help to any pack. I think that you would fit in well here. While our titles may seem strict, we really function as more of a big family." She always made sure that those wishing to join were aware of that. To her, it was a very important part of the pack's identity. "If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. But I would like to offer you a place in Crimson Dreams."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread