New place, new hopes
ooc: Danka! I'm enjoying your Italian lass as well! And not to seem as though I'm rushing anything, does that mean once I reply I'm good to go post? And no one ever said if he needed to be a were- or if a normal wolf was okay for the pack... I just need clarification so I can update him if need be.

ic: Moose watched intently as Savina formed her words. His heart was set on acceptance, but rejection and denial had become bosum buddies with him over the past year. When she spoke those magical words: "I would like to offer you a place in Crimson Dreams" it was almost more than he could bear. He felt his heart swell with pride and joy. An urge to howl his happiness to the heavens ripped from his maw before he could stop it.

Realizing the ignorance and rudeness, he cut it short, stifling it and snapping shut his foolish mouth. "Och, Ah'm sorreh... Ah.. it's jist been sa lawng..." he pleaded for forgiveness with his eyes, the words not coming to him. His tail wagged against his attempts to quell its motion. "Ah'm jist sa.... 'appy. Und Ah've na' been sa en qu'e sa time. Ah willnae let yeh daown." Questions... they abounded him and escaped him simaltaneously. "Ah've jist one quest'n: which wae is hoom?"

Messages In This Thread