What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: Here we go~! Set after Cer-Haku thread and Haku-Coli thread!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

She hadn't come home all night. Slay's pale blue eyes stared mournfully out into the gloom, sitting on the front steps of the church they had claimed as a home. He left the doors wide open as always - when she wasn't home, he liked to flood the building with chilly air, making it more comfortable for his thick arctic fur. The sun's warmth, well, he was all for that. Spring and summer were the seasons he enjoyed best. Still, having a fireplace seemed a little too... unnatural, perhaps? Since he still stubbornly resisted trying his Optime form. Seated on all fours, the hulking wolf let his chin rest on the thin iron railing, waiting for the sun to rise.

Cercelee had been keeping busy the past few days. He liked to think it was the energy she gained from being happy at home with him, but it almost felt like she was avoiding him. Slay knew it was his possessiveness speaking, which was why he hadn't bothered to follow her when she greeted the newcomers at the borders, or went to visit the new Dahlian puppies, both duties he didn't relish. Instead he wandered lazily around the vineyards, catching stray mice, and chatting with those who stopped by. He had met Kol Stormbringer, and considered her a friend. He had not met Colibri Haki, though, although he thought he remembered hearing the name from Cer when they had first visited the beaches together. Was that the friend she had told him about? Or was that some other girl... he didn't know. It didn't matter much to the apathetic hunter. This season was rushing by quickly, and that at least was a relief. It would be nice to see the colour green again...

He sighed moodily, and turned his gaze upwards to the lightening sky. Inky blackness had given way to a muddy grey shade, soon to sharpen into the oranges and reds of dawn. Cer had been gone all night? Something must have happened to her. Slay had no idea where she was, though, and resigned himself to the church steps, knowing she'd return to him eventually. Muttering darkly to himself, he grumbled, "What's taking her so long? She better not have gotten herself into trouble..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread