What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

She had expected to find him still asleep when he returned, or perhaps not there at all as he didn’t always hang about the church when she was not their. In her mind she slipped in silently through the back door, tiptoed through the kitchen and into their bed chamber, curling up besides him and falling soundly asleep. When they awoke there would be no questions asked. This fantasy was not to come true, and although Cercelee knew this all along, Slay would want to know why she had been out and the maker of the wounds, the dream disincarnated before her eyes as emerging from the vineyards she found the beloved male waiting for her on the large stone steps of the church.

Slowly her four legs brought her closer to the waiting male, her eyes glued to his as she approached. The cobalt orbs told him he needn’t ask, she would tell. Cercelee knew that she looked far worse than she really was, most the bloody on her snowy pelt was Haku’s. All her own bleeding had slowed or stopped, except for a deeper gash along her jaw line. Perhaps she would ask Hanna or Naniko for a balm to prevent scaring. Her flawless coat was soaked pink and red and she knew it would get days to get the unnatural color out.

Lowering herself beside him, making sure to keep her bloodied coat at a distance so that she would not stain him as well, Cercelee let out an exasperated sigh. The white lady hated to disappoint him so early into their relationship, hated to have caused him worry, hated to show up looking like a monster before him. He deserved better. I got in a fight with Haku. Cercelee turned her eyes on the male and before he could become angry at the Lilium she added her disclaimer quickly. I started it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread