What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: Smile A little short, sorry!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

His head snapped up as something emerged from the frozen vineyard, ghostly white in the dim lighting, but stained with red as it approached. "Cercelee! What-" He sprang to his paws, pale eyes bright with worry, but... the weary look in her deep gaze told him to remain calm. She plodded to his side, sitting down a little ways from him on the steps. Reluctantly, he settled back onto his haunches, trying to inhale the story from the scents on her stained pelt.

The terse explanation he got was so incredible, at first he thought she was making it up. His hackles rose at the mention of Haku, who had always rubbed him the wrong way. He didn't realize it, but it was simply the bright blue eyes with the touches of madness behind them - just like his father's, the one who had trapped him in a den for months. "What the hell did he say to you, to make you jump on him?" Slay cried, upset by the very sight of his bloodied mate. Unable to keep his distance, the clingy male began to lick the blood from her damp fur, paying special attention to the dripping gash on her slim jaw. "Honestly, Cercelee, I had you pegged as more of a pacifist than this. Did you at least take his ear for a trophy?" His voice was grumbling with disapproval, but his touch was surprisingly tender. It wasn't his place to get angry at her, not when she was already exhausted from whatever had gone on.

"You... could have asked for my help..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread