What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

His reaction was not unexpected and she winced at his initial cry out and disapproving tones. Although his Rosea, in a way she too now had to answer to him, tell him of her troubles and plans. They shared a life together and it was unfair of her to flip it upside. She had failed him, yet she hadn’t planned on any of it happening. Cercelee hadn’t thought of what would happen, but once Haku had been sighted, it had just happened. Most details of her attack couldn’t even be recalled, just that she kept flying at him and he took it.

He didn’t say anything… he didn’t even do anything, at least not… Cercelee sighed, turning her eyes upon the male apologetically, leaning into his caresses which were more comforting now than any words could be. Perhaps had she told him about the situation earlier she would have not been so overcome with emotions, would not have acted so irrationally. Yet it was done, and now all she could do was to hope Slay understood. I told you before, Haku had a daughter, Coli, who I grew up with. My best friend, like a sister. Cer paused and considered. Slay had taken that title during their time together and gone beyond, yet Coli was home now and she did not know if one would stand above the other. Could they both be most important in her life, or did Dahlia de Mai over shadow them both. Exhaling and losing the thought, it was something to muse over later, Cer’s mind went back to the explanation at hand. Coli had come here, to stay and Haku… well he, he wronged her... right after I left them.

Her eyes tried to tell him what she didn’t want to admit out loud. The male who had raised her raped his own daughter, her childhood friend. That same male was now her right hand man, the male who aside from Slay, Cer was expected to rely on most. I didn’t want to bring anyone else into this and I don’t know why I did it Slay, I really don’t. Her actions had been automatic, she had never intended to attack him, hadn’t given it any prior thought. He didn’t even fight back…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread