What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

The Rosea let him fuss over her, melted in the attention he lavished on her. She did not mind the admonishments he gave her; she merely chased them away with a warm smile to her mate. It was Slay’s place to worry so, to wish to protect her, but it had been her place as leader to exclude him from this particular excursion. Had Slay been present, she doubted Haku would have taken the lashings as well as he had. Haku could have ended her life, but a part of her had always known in the back of her head that he wouldn’t. The Lilium was pledged to her and unfortunately for him his oath had included enduring the bloody argument.

I’m sorry Slay, it was easier to do first and tell later. You would have tried to stop me. She couldn’t imagine the black and white brute letting her run off after Haku, he would have offered to do it himself, but that wouldn’t have provided the catharsis she needed. I was never in any real danger, I don’t think. I’m not sure Haku didn’t fight back because he felt bad… I think he didn’t fight back because he was prepared for me already, it was like he expected it. I know you won’t agree but, I don’t think Haku would threaten my life. Whatever he is, he is loyal to the pack, and to me, in his own way. The Lilium had said so himself, he hadn’t betrayed Dahlia yet, he had give Cer no reason to believe that he would, and even when Cer had given him more than enough reason to lay fang on her, he hadn’t.

The white, pink and red female licked her tenderly along his muzzle. Don’t you worry, this is the last of it. I won’t be getting into anymore trouble. A heavy sigh escaped her, the night and it’s events leaving her exhausted, and she still felt guilty for letting Slay worry. Her weary eyes moved about the vineyard, growing lighter as the day grew bolder. They’d have to move quickly if they were to keep the sticky liquid from staining onto her fur. Walk with me to the shoreline? Her muscled tensed at the thought of plunging into the freezing water, but she saw little other choice unless she wished to remain pink.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread