What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: Er... I suck. xD Four-day weekends always mess up my replying... Blame President's Day...?
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"Of course I would have tried to stop you, dumbass," he grumbled, but let it go. She had trusted Haku this far, and it was true, he had not directly hurt her. Leading the pack to war, well, that was a debatable offense, but Slay wasn't at a rank high enough to criticize. The best he could do was put his faith in Cercelee's sometimes naive judgment, and be there to pick up the pieces should anything fall apart.

"...Go swimming, at this hour? If we must," he yawned, shaking his ruff to dispel the drowsy stupor he was in. The frigid sea water would wake him up, hopefully. He wasn't opposed to plunging in with her, as long as it wasn't cold enough to freeze the water to their fur. That had happened to him with Ril'o, and it was a mighty uncomfortable sensation. Still... they hadn't been together at the coast for a while. It was becoming their "thing", since she loved the ocean and he loved to swim. And they loved each other. Man, it would take a while before he could wrap his mind around that. Surely this was all some lengthy fantasy his mind had concocted... he must have passed out somewhere and hit his head on a rock, never to awaken... Things could be worse.

He rose to his paws with a grunt, waiting steadily to make sure that his mate had no trouble walking. "You're welcome to lean on me, of course," he murmured with a whiskery smile. If she wasn't hurt, then all was forgiven. Things certainly could have been worse. "I missed you, Cer. This church is too big for one lonely wolf, I'll have you know." The thought crossed his mind that they had still not consummated their mateship... Since his narcolepsy had ruined the romantic night of his proposal, he had not known how to approach the subject. If it was something that did not matter to the currently pink-stained Rosea, then he wouldn't mind waiting, but it seemed childish to delay the urges of nature for some unspoken reason. Then again, she was exhausted tonight, as she usually was from her constantly stressful position. What was a male to do?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread