What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

He agreed and Cercelee rose up beside him, licking his cheek happily. Yes, we must. The two toned male let the messy subject pass and Cer was happy to be done with it. He knew and there was little else to discuss. Furthermore he seemed willing to slip back into his happy self, now that he didn’t have to worry about the whereabouts of his mate. There was still a serious tone to him, sad almost, but he was content to have her with him, and she was content to be there. Hopefully after the chilly swim they could come back, dry off and fall asleep in their warm bed together.

Although no injury on her was serious enough to require assistance, she happily took up the offer and leaned into the male, slowing their walk somewhat. Navy eyes peered at the male as he spoke, feeling a pang of guilt knowing how often she left him alone in the church. I’m sorry. It’s unfair to you, but I don’t know what I can do. I have to be there for the pack too. Of course, they could have picked a smaller home. She had picked the church, without him. Yet she had grown attached to it. Wanted it. Slay just seemed happy she was happy. With a start she giggled, and even knowing it might be too soon to tease him, she couldn’t help but let the words slip from her mouth. You know, our home doesn’t have to be empty. We could always fill it up…

With puppies. It was too early to seriously speak on the subject, and Cer wondered if they two would ever both be ready for a family at the same time. But as they neared the shore her grin assured him that she only jested. All the same, she waited to see his reaction before she went to meet the icy waters.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread