What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc:
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

As they padded peacefully through the dark, he felt her warm body pressed against his and drew comfort from her touch. It was strange, to have gone for his whole life without this sort of affection without problem, and now he couldn't stand being without it. "...Of course," he grumbled, admitting that he was being needy again. But he'd made that much clear already; he had to feel as though Cercelee lived only for him. His thoughts never strayed far from her, after all. The pack had always been his secondary concern, which was part of the reason he had never gained much rank.

The smell of salt greeted his nostrils as they neared the coastline, and Cer began to giggle. Slay barked a laugh at her light jest, his pale eyes bright with amusement. He was not opposed to the idea of puppies, but as an idea, to come to fruition some day off in the hazy future... Certainly not now. As much as he was enjoying her company as an equal - at long last, without rank between them - he had trouble seeing so far ahead in the future. He could just imagine the little children, with her pretty eyes and his ugly fur, taking advantage of their father falling asleep at random intervals, running amok in the church like their mischievous parents...

"Oh, please, and me getting stuck at home all day baby-sitting? I can't imagine any child of ours being well-behaved, Cercelee. Why don't we fill it up with rabbits, or something tasty, instead?" Slay gave her a playful nip to the haunches, and bounded ahead, splashing into the shallows lapping at the sand. He wasn't sure why she had thought to bring up a family - was that on her mind? It must be from seeing Firefly's children, all the talk of puppies and pregnancy and whatnot. At least Slay knew for a fact that his lovely snow queen was not carrying anything more than her own weight at the moment...
"...That reminds me, m'dovely. I owe you something."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread