What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

The playful nip sent a jolt of excitement through her body and the white lady couldn’t help but grin as her mate bounded before her. Before the electricity between them had not been so loud and pronounced, or perhaps she just hadn’t allowed herself to feel it fully. Had she not been so happy now, the Rosea would have regretted all those months they had been apart as just friends when they obviously had been meant for something more. Well, our pups would only misbehave if they take after you, you know. Her own pace picked up as she pranced after him, meeting the water with more courage than was warranted.

The water was ice cold and quickly washed over her, the run liquid running out from her fur. It hadn’t had time to dry and though her muscles stiffened at the freezing sensation she was glad she had forced herself to plunge into the water. The smell of salt and the coppery smell of blood filled her nostrils and moving back towards Slay, she stuck her nose deep in his pelt, inhaling the salt and scent of him instead. It’s c-cold, yeah? Their swim would have to be cut short unless they both planned on catching hypothermia.

Eyes widened and Cercelee shook the water from her pelt, musing over the male’s comment. Oh yeah, and what’s that you owe me? Her tail wagged, spraying icy water every which way. On a whim she grabbed hold of his ear, gently tugging the male’s head closer to her. Releasing it the woman grinned, feeling more playful than one should in such cold waters. I hope it’s a nice warm fire back at the house.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread