What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Cercelee stared at the male, an incredulous look on her face. Shaking out her fur, hoping that the drier she became the warmer she would be, she snorted at the male, turning her head as if insulted. I’ll have you know, that after a year of leading this pack I’ve come to realize it is in my blood. And surely any children of mine would inherit such genetics. Not meant for this pack? You’re insane. They would be built for this pack. Cercelee turned back and grinned. There was a time and place for everything, playing and roughhousing included. Cercelee couldn’t be blamed if Slay just knew one side of the coin far better than the other, could she?

Looking herself over, at least the parts she could see, she was satisfied. The red had run from her coat, and though wet and cold, the scent of Haku too had been washed away by the rolling waves. The salt of the water stung her open wounds, but she knew too that it probably served to help clean them, or fill them up with bacteria from the sea. Either way she did not mind the stinging, it was nothing compared to the anger she had felt for Haku, the anguish at hearing Coli’s story.

Oh Slay, who are you kidding? There hasn’t been a spark in that fireplace ever. At least as far as she knew. They did not make much use of fireplace, the small food cellar outside the back door, the table or any of the dish or silverware that was left behind, and Cercelee hadn’t even bothered to look through the holy items in the main part of the building-bibles, vials of holy water, stores of wine and empty bread baskets, crosses and a whole number of items Cer couldn’t think of names for. The bed in the bedroom, mattress worn and sagging, was enough for them. Otherwise the church served as just an elaborate den. One they would be returning to shortly.

I’m no good at guessing. I want my surprise now. Cercelee offered the male a coy smile, and then turning back broke into a run, her cold, cramped muscles unhappy with the decision of the female and they protested as best as the could but Cer was galloping back towards home, glancing back once to see if Slay was following suit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread