What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: ...I love youuuu....
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"Oho, 'built for the pack', you say? Isn't that a little pretentious, my dear?" Slay's black lips curled into a teasing smile, icy droplets spraying the beach as he, too, shook the heavy water from his coat. "You're speaking to the son of an alpha, the patriarch of a tribe! If anything, it's in my blood, sweetheart, so you'd be lucky if they inherit it from me." There really was no point to his argument; he just wanted to push her buttons. If being a leader was something she was proud of now, then it was fair game to tease her about it... Had she always taken it so seriously? Slay honestly couldn't remember. It seemed like she had changed somewhere along the way, but he must have missed exactly when. He had changed, too, though - it wasn't always good enough to just coast through life, and he knew it now. That had to count for something. Didn't it?

Cer's fur had mostly reverted to its snowy-white tint, as best as they could measure in the dark, so he did not protest when she bolted towards the vineyards. He was more than ready to snuggle up indoors and get warm again, although his weary muscles didn't seem to understand that the reward would come after the trek back to the church. The lazy male couldn't keep up with Cercelee's exuberance, and plodded along in her soggy pawprints, steadily following her silhouette ahead of him. "I'll light the fireplace if you carry me," he offered loudly, pausing to shake his coat vigorously again. It seemed like the water was never-ending -- the only downside to going for a dip with fur as thick as his. "You'll get your surprise after I take a nap..." he added, wide furry paws trudging through the cold. In all fairness, he had pulled an all-nighter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread