What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Lalala this is getting so old XD

The snow colored Rosea couldn’t help but snort at his accusation. Did he even hear the words he was saying to her? “Well, if you’re built for leadership, why is it Haku sits next to me on the throne and not you?” Her voice was light and teasing, but she knew he had a sore spot for Haku. Already, so soon after the fight she could use his name in a joke, but she doubted Slay had forgive so soon. Still, she wouldn’t pause for him to get angry. “Those pups would have a queen for a mother and a jester for a father, not a king, and you know it.” Her eyes twinkled, her voice was merry and she hoped he wouldn’t get hung up on the Lilium’s part in her jest. Even if Slay was the court clown and not a prince, she loved him above the others.

The were nearing the church and Cer increased her pace, coming to the door before him and pushing it open. Once inside she was glad that no wind could touch her and even if they did not light a fireplace, at least she could curl up and warm herself that way. As her mate entered she smirked at him, tail flicking coyly like a cat’s. “Must you really nap? I mean, I’m not tired. Not one bit.” Of course she was exhausted and cold and wet, but she wouldn’t say so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread