What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: It issss.... D:
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"Oh, back to Haku again, eh?" Slay grumbled, too tired to take offense at her playful jests. If he were more easily angered, half the words that came out of Cer's mouth would upset him. Thankfully, his skin was thicker than that, so long as he had free reign to retort. "I think you've got him on the throne just to make me jealous. It won't work, milady - I'm far too handsome." He flashed her one of his dazzling smiles, trying to tilt his head roguishly. The effect was diminished, however, by the saltwater still dripping freely from his mane. Wet arctic fur was far less fluffy. Cercelee's next words, calling him a joker rather than a king, were timed perfectly.

The little white Rosea had the church door ajar by the time he reached it, his wide paws padding up the cold steps where he had been waiting earlier that night. He licked her cheek as he passed her, meeting her smirk with a sly glance of his own. "Come here, you little liar," he crooned, teeth lightly grazing her flicking tail. He could push himself a little longer, if that's what it took. He'd rather be exhausted and spend time with his mate anyway than keep sleeping away the precious time they were allotted to share. The big male loped past the tall stained-glass windows, pausing at the narrow doorframe of their bedroom. "Still want me to warm you up, Ice Queen?" he drawled, pale eyes lingering on her slender frame. Honestly, he was nervous. Would she laugh at him, before realizing he was serious? He had never had any sort of experience with women, and to the best of his knowledge, Cer was new to it too. Even though she had taken him as her mate... Would she accept his affections now?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread