What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Fade to black or play out? Up to yooooou. XD

“Not a liar, not really, just a little bit of exaggeration.” Her voice was light and flitting, her mind was still fully awake even if her body wasn’t, but that too was coming back to life. Their body heat alone was enough to warm up the space of the small kitchen and bedroom, especially if they moved around some. Plastering her wet self against Slay, she tested to see if she could steal his body heat, he had, after all asked her to come over to him.

Still want me to warm you up, Ice Queen? His tone told her what he himself did not blatantly state. A shiver ran through her and warmth rushed to every part of her body, or maybe it was just easier now to ignore the cold. They never had consummated their mateship, and why be in such a rush anyway? Just being near Slay, knowing he belonged solely to her now, brought her such immense happiness she didn’t think it was possible to feel anymore. Not that she didn’t want to be intimate with him, she thought about it often enough, but they had never pushed the issue. Now it seemed like they had waited a life time. “Of course…” She pressed herself closer to him, not quite knowing how to make the next move but knowing that however it happened it would be perfect.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread