What Can I Do, To Get Me To You?
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: Couldn't resist adding something, but they're too sweet together for me to write vulgarity. ^0^;; I guess this is my fade to black?
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

He swallowed nervously, both of them appearing unsure exactly how to proceed. Since Cercelee could shift, and did so for important events like their pack meetings, would it be strange for her to do this on all fours? Slay pushed that thought from his mind; it was natural to be as a wolf, not a werewolf, for such a natural act of love. He was not opposed to learning how to shift for her, if she requested it of him, but it was not something he could offer right now.

Inhaling deeply, he drowned in her scent; salty from the ocean she loved so much, and sweeter than the field of flowers he first met her in. Her small body pressed against his, her warmth flooding into him, revitalizing his weary frame. His pale eyes gleamed in the dark as he nuzzled against her, a gentle touch... he would never hurt her, his Cercelee. He felt his mate shiver slightly, and realized it was not from anxiety but rather anticipation. That was enough for him.

Exhaling in a deep rumble, the arctic wolf felt his pulse racing as he shifted his position, stepping backwards, nestling his delicate mate between his forelegs so that his wide muzzle rested betwixt her ears, and her slender spine aligned beneath his broad chest. Even in play, they had not embraced so close, and he was pleased to feel how comfortable they seemed to fit together. Had Cer been taller, had he been shorter, it might have been an awkward position to attempt - but as they were, big and little, black and white, things were perfect.

He could feel her heartbeat against his own, the two rhythms speeding against each other as the blood roared in his ears. His furry paws were planted firmly on the stone floor of their church, his frame surrounding her, enveloping her ghostly-white body in the shadows. "You'll always be mine, Cer," he murmured, breath hot against her damp ears. "I love you..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread