different kind of beauty
Zana stamped her little paw and couldn't help but let out a wail at the words that the ivory lady demanded. She didn't want that mean old bird to join them, then sh'ed be stuck with her tormenter and the foul mood of her clan mate. "Noo, you'd just laugh at me!" she shouted, she hated being small but even more than being picked on was being laughed at.. and let's face it, who wouldn't laugh at the poor girl's problem. It wasn't everyday a seagull got the chance to beat up someone higher on the food chain.

Rubbing her eyes as she tried to get control of the tears that still flowed so freely Zana sniffled as the crimson eyed older girl suddenly burst out. She screwed her face up and glared at Soiban like she was stupid as she shook her head. "I no take anyone aways! He takes me in, I no ask to stay!" Zana had been told by Zeke and Gabriel to stay in the den with them until her father could be found. He still hasn't been found but the little girl didn't want to leave the clan now that was starting to become more and more like a home to her. She couldn't understand the white coyote's anger at something she didn't do so she just glared in annoyance, for the moment the seagull that was flying about outside forgotten.

Messages In This Thread