No stranger to the game
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

WC: 300+

The large black male almost fell over laughing as Moose apologized. "It's okay!” He chuckled, “Well, you've met your match for sure. Don't worry though, I'm just here for your protection” He gave a wink as she continued to chuckle. His ears perked as the male talked in a thick accent making it hard to understand at times. It was times like these Jazz was happy to have grown up with a Scottish father. “I'm happy to have you along for the ride. We could always use more guys around here. Honestly, one of these days a male leader would be great.” He said with a sarcastic eye roll. As Ehno talked the coal wolf stuck his tongue out childishly with a pout but as the smaller male finished his introduction Jazper took a step to the side and shouldered his pack mate competitively, “Hey, come on now I'd rather be the big wolf in the pack and be a good guy then to be under my own sister.” He joked turning to Moose he smiled, “Savina, one of the leaders, is Ehno's sister.” He explained quickly. Turning his attention away he spotted Kansas's white figure as he approached silently. Jazper grew quiet as he regarded the white male curiously. He looked awkward in the group and out of place. Walking to his side Jazz smiled becomingly, “Hey Kansas, how's things going?” He propped his head in the direction of the new comer, “This here is Moose. He's the new guy in the pack. Better keep an eye on Savy.” ever since his day with Garnet he had been feeling so energized and full of hope. He looked from Kansas to Ehno and blurted out, “Hey guys I have some news...” He trailed off to gain attention as he wagged his tail back and forth like a young pup, “Garnet and I are expecting.” As he said this his chest puffed out. He couldn't wait to be a father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread