No stranger to the game
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

WC: 300+

The coal warrior chuckled as Moose lightened up with a joke. “Sure thing Moose!” He replied with his own wink. He was excited for his first litter, ecstatic! How many would Garnet have? Would they all be one gender? What would he name them all? “I've been thinking I might name a boy after my birth father, Ares.” Turning his attention to Moose directly, “I'm adopted. My folks were killed by a wild coyote pack and then I found Jaded Shadows in the old lands where we use to live and a wolfess by the name of Dierdre adopted me. Long story short there was a fire and she went missing, I found her mom Deuce Rhiannon and her mate Lucifer Sawtooth and they took me in with Naniko's blessing.” He didn't see his adoptive parents very often anymore. It wasn't a very good thing for their family to be split but that was the way things went. “When I got older they moved to a different pack. I have a bunch of random relations now as you can probably imagine from two different adoptive parents.” He smiled slightly.

He smiled to the boys as they congratulated him and then turned his attention to Ehno as he spoke. The male was spot on as far as Jazz was concerned. The Knight boy had been with Naniko and Savina since he was a young teenager and had looked up to them as role models. It wasn't very often in his childhood that Jazper found a good father figure to help him along so the females had won his heart and loyalty by being there to listen. He nodded as Kansas agreed, “I owe a lot to Savina and Naniko. If your ever in need of advice I highly recommend them.” He specifically remembered talking to Naniko about being a leader, how she got there, why she wanted to be one. Deep down he wanted his own pack some day. For now he was fourth in command of the pack but, he was still not a leader. Without a doubt Anu would soon join Savina and Naniko in leading Crimson Dreams making it a triple female lead group. The charcoal male secretly wished there was a male in charge to guide himself and the other's. Connecting with the females was fine but there was no fatherly presence around for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread